I’m buying the movie rights to this!
10. Can be used with any device…even iOS.
9. Real time and group messaging without Facebook’s invasion of privacy.
8. Make voice calls to any domestic phone.
7. Integrate Google Voice to receive calls, voicemails and texts for free over WiFi.
6. Text anyone in your contacts list from your laptop. That’s right, no more thumb typing.
5. Voicemails appear transcribed in text feed with an attached audio file. No need to call or enter a PIN.
4. Make video calls to anyone in the world without the need for a clunky app. 3. Hold a video conference with up to 10 people.
2. It’s totally free.
1. Did I mention that it’s totally free?